Wedding!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hospital Stay Required

I am now playing a waiting game with the hospital until a bed becomes available for me to go into hospital to have ivs and tests to see if I have ABPA. Also they want to monitor my blood sugars for awhile (although they are doing ok) and work out why my lung function isn't going back up to where it was just 6months ago.

Not looking forward to it but the hardest thing is knowing that my sister also wcf doesn't support me and has a very low opinion of me. Life is hard enough when you are dealing with CF and diabetes, but when there is someone else in your family who can probably understand the most and offer support doesn't it's pretty tough. As far I can tell she would be quite happy if she didn't have to ever see me again or speak to me. It feels like I only have 2siblings instead of 3. Even then I still get left out of plans. It seems when we siblings want to meet up its either plans with my sister or plans with me. Yesterday I was at clinic and couldnt of met up with my other sister even if I wanted to, but didnt even find out until yesterday that she was going to be in our home town because she was meeting up with the sister I don't get on with. Then my brother went along for tea as well. Talk about being the one left out!! The nice sister isnt around alot so it would of been nice to see her, but things are so tense between me and my other sister that I just dont get invited or its not worth it knowing what things will be like.

Feeling pretty low today. Will probably blog quite regularly once I get into hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of cyber hugs hunny. Wish I could give you a real hug, because it sounds like you really need one. I fought with my sister for most of 2009, so I know how tough that can be, and how it divides the family, and my parents found it particularly rough.

    I hope that your hospital stay goes smoothly and that you're home again soon. If you get lonely, or need someone to talk to, my mobile is always on (although sometimes on silent!).

    Thinking of you,

    Hugs,

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete