Wedding!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is abit of a nothing post really, I just wanted to say my IVs finish tomorrow morning. I am quite happy about this but I also see the physio and get to see what my lung function is doing (not so happy about that).

Also I've just seen a trailer for the film the lovely bones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUWKi0W5_g

And I really want to go and see it. I've read the book a number of times so I would love to see how the film compares. I am usually quite disappointed in the film versions of books I love (an example of this is my sister's keeper-nowhere near as good as the book). I have also seen some films, realised its been made due to a novel, read the novel and loved that more than the actual film. I just hope they stay quite true to the book and would love to see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment