Wedding!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas time

Below is a very very very very small selection of some photos from my christmas.
All of the presents that I was lucky enough to receive this year:

Waiting (not so patiently) to open my presents christmas day morning (I think I am rocking the reindeer antlers!):

My stocking presents:

One of my favouritest stocking presents is right in the bottom hand corner, you can't really tell in this picture but its a penguin shaped cookie cutter!!! I can't wait to make some penguin shaped biscuits :o) My second favourite is right at the top of the picture on the left- a wooden nose. The picture below will show you what it is the nose is used for:
That's right- its (well what I think anyway) a very funky glasses holder. It now sits on my bedside table so that when I go to sleep in an evening my glasses can rest safely on my nose. Instead of just on their table where I very frightening regularity normally send them flying onto the carpet when I try to find them to put them on in a morning. You think I would be better at finding my glasses after wearing them for 16years, but nope!! Glasses haven't gone on the floor once since getting the nose, which hasn't even been a week yet but still better than before!!

I had a good christmas, I spent the weekend at my parents house and spent the time with my family. It was a good day and everyone enjoyed themselves and were pleased with what Santa brought them. Being able to spend christmas with young ones makes it even more magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment