Wedding!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Almost a third of the way through the year......

..........and what a year it has been so far!!

We are only in April and already so much has happened this year that I would never of guessed at or anticipated if I was asked at the start of the year.

Some of it is good, some of it is bad but I guess I can say it hasn't been boring.

2012 has so far seen the loss of someone who I thought was a very good friend all because of a difference of opinion, I thought our friendship was stronger but it seems they did not want to fight for it and just wanted to let it go, the sad loss of a 10yr old cub after a very quick fight against cancer (just 6weeks). However positively 2012 has also seen the birth of my beautiful god-daughter, the start of a new relationship which I feel very positive and happy about.

I have been to see 2 shows at the theatre already and have 2 more lined up for definite.

There are also trips to York, Cadburys World, Wales and Gilwell all promised for the next third of the year alone!

Heres hoping the next 4 months of 2012 bring more positive and happiness than negativity and sadness for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment