Wedding!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catch-up time!

So- what have I done since the last time I blogged I can hear you all asking! Well here is a little run down!!

I went to see Sister Act in Nottingham (which was amazing) with my mum. We have discovered that because I am on DLA, we qualify for 'carers' priced tickets at nottingham theatre. Which effectively gets us in at half price each, which means shows become a lot more affordable! The great thing is, they dont specify who your carer has to be, so if  I want to go to the theatre with a friend I will still qualify for this bargain pricing system. I have said it before and I will say it again- there has to be some benefits to having CF and this is one of them! It allows me to enjoy one of my few pleasures in life without worrying about the bills.

I went on a date and the end of March and now have a boyfriend! It has been about a year and a half since my last relationship and I am currently very happy with the way things are going between us!

I spent the last weekend of March helping to sort out Gangshow costumes as they moved from their old storage unit to a new one. This was a surprisingly fun day, but also hard work and very dusty work!! Which my chest didnt appreciate that much but still never mind.

I spent easter weekend with my family. We did various things such as taking my nephews and nieces to fun farm (a big soft indoor play area in my town) and an easter egg trail round a local national trust place. It was good to see them all together, as it doesnt happen very often.

Thats about it really! I dont have any plans for this weekend but next week is pretty busy as the holidays are over. I will be back to doing all my usual term time activities (beavers, volunteering in a school) and on top of that I am going to see singing in the rain in London with my mum and got some all day hospital appointments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment