Wedding!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blog challenge posts

Day 23 – 15 Facts about you



1. I have size 2 feet and can buy my shoes/trainers from the childrens section
2. I have a degree in Psychology with Clinical Psychology
3. I'm a proud Aunty with 3 nieces and 2 nephews
4. I love to read
5. I am addicted to cheesy crime programmes (Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote)
6. I don't drink any fizzy drinks
7. I volunteer for 2 different charity organisations
8. I am a nintendo gaming girl
9. I love to play board games just as much as computer games
10. I collect rubber ducks
11. Scouting is my passion
12. I believe in fairies
13.I believe in honesty
14. My friends and family are extremely important to me
15. I like taking a lot of photos!

Day 25 – 5 of your favorite movies/books


1. Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian
2. We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
3. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult
4. Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment