Wedding!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Exciting news

So a few weeks ago I discoverd I was nominated for a local award in the 'Best Volunteer' category.

Today I received an email to say I was a finalist in this category and was invited to an awards ceremony in a weeks time. Exciting times!!

I have no idea who has nominated me for this award or who thinks I was good enough to vote for me to make a finalist.

I just have to say a big THANK YOU to all of those people.

It is an honour that people feel my hard work is worth reflecting in this way and even if I dont win, I will still be proud that I was a finalist and even nominated at all.

The freakiest thing of all is one of my fellow leaders and friends has also been nominated in the same category and is also a finalist. So we are sharing this accolade together.

Whoever wins I am sure will be a well deserved winner and I plan on enjoying my evening out at a fancy hotel with fancy food immensely. On the plus side I get to see D all dressed up looking smart again yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment