Wedding!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So things seem to be going fairly well at the minute, mostly anyway.

Wedding plans seem to be progressing well, lots of things organised and sorted. Other things in the pipeline with ideas and soon to be sorted.

The packing up of my house ready to move in January has started. Some boxes have already moved, some furniture has already been sold, ALOT of rubbish has already been thrown out. Give it another week or 2 and my entire spare room will be empty of my possessions, which then leaves my bedroom and living room to start clearing out properly.

My health is up and down. I am having issues with the diabetes and I really need to get my act together and start doing more detailed blood testing because I know thats the first thing the hospital will stay. I've invested in new pill holders for my daily CF tablets to make it easier to carry them around with me as I am currently travelling between a number of different places.

Beavers is going well, 5 of them have started their moving on award and 3 new ones joined the colony to replace them. We have lots of badges planned and they all seem to be enjoying themselves. I really need to sort some planning out to send to the other leaders so they know what they are doing in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to the start of december when all things christmassy can really commence. All the presents I have currently bought are all now wrapped and seperated into bags or boxes depending on the location they need to be sent to. my final presents are due in the post in the next few days, so they too can then be wrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment