Wedding!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 2

20 of my favorite things

Ok, so 20 of my favourite things, this is going to be a little bit trickier than one would imagine (i'm not sure if I can come up with 20!)

  1. My fiance. Time with him is always one of my favourite things.
  2. The mini-me. Time with the mini-me is also one of my favourite ways to pass my time
  3. My crock-pot. I got it for christmas and I love it! Definitely makes cooking easier, plus you get to smell the deliciousness of your food cooking all day long. Can't believe I've lived so long without one.
  4. My kindle. Loads of books with me wherever I go without needing a suitcase to carry them all, of course this is going to make my top 20!
  5. Jigsaw puzzles. Another favourite way to pass the time
  6. My family. Enough said.
  7. My god-daughter
  8. The big bang theory. Ok I know this is a tv show but this is one of my favourite TV programmes to watch and always makes me smile when I see it and even sometimes laugh out loud
  9. Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian one of my favourite books
  10. Jodi Picoult. One of my favourite authors. I own all of her books either in physical copy or on my kindle (and in the case of quite a few of them physical copy and on my kindle)
  11. Pic'n'mix. My current favourite sweets! This year alone I have already had 4 pic'n'mixes, normally I have about that many in the entire year.
  12. Cuddles
  13. Taking photos.
  14. The internet. It allows me to talk to family and friends who don't live close enough to just pop round for a cup of tea.
  15. Beavers
  16. Ducks. Rubber ducks in particular
  17. Borrowing my fiances hoodies. They are so comfy and warm!
  18.  Julie Walters. Fast becoming one of my favourite actresses to watch.
  19. Sarah Millican. Easily my favourite comedienne.
  20. The Sound of Music. A childhood favourite that I can still watch at anytime now and sing along to all the songs!

Hurrah! I made it to 20 favourite things, it was a tad tricky but I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment