Wedding!

Monday, May 4, 2009

A new blog

I missed blogging, so I've created a new one again!

Ok, so I am now just 7days away from finishing my undergraduate degree! I have completed all essays and am now busy (ish) revising for my last exam. This is on tuesday 12th May at 2pm and will last 1hr10mins!!! Then after that I will have technically finished with university and just be awaiting my results which will be out early July!!

I am also busy looking for a place to live for when I have to move out of my student house, as I have grown out of living with my parents and while I still love spending time with them, I have grown to value my own independence even more. So on friday I have got a couple of house viewings booked in, which I am quite excited about. One of them I will be viewing for a second time, this time with both parents in tow to get their views in case they spot something wrong with it that I don't!!!

My diary is starting to get pretty full over the summer months with holidays and appointments and other more exciting things. Most excitingly I am going to see Bill Bailey in July and then 3days after seeing Bill Bailey I have tickets to go and see the West End Production of Oliver! Which I am extremely excited about, I watched the BBC programme for the search for Nancy and 3boys to play Oliver. While I didnt really like their choices for the Olivers I did like that Jodie Prenger won the role of Nancy, so looking forward to seeing her in the role!!! Lots more things are happening but I will talk about them all abit nearer the time!

1 comment:

  1. All sounds very exciting hunny! Lots of upcoming plans!

    Good luck with your last exam, and with the house hunting! :o)

    Hugs,

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete