Wedding!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

13 days!!!

In 13 days time at 4pm I will be collecting keys to my new home!!! I am so excited about this- I've got the biggest grin on my face!!! This is for the bungalow that I mentioned on my last post, however the property has already been taken off the internet so I cant steal any of the photos to put on here to show people, so photos will have to wait until I get the keys. I am so so so so excited and happy that my credit checks were good and I was able to take on the property. My new home is only 5minutes away from my family home, which is excellent because it means my mum and dad dont have far to come if I'm ill and need them for anything but where it is located we can't see what each other are upto either and so won't feel like I'm being watched all the time.

I now have a busy couple of weeks, I go back to my student house on saturday. I am going away for a long weekend on thursday 11th to Edinburgh with one of my housemates. We come back on the monday, on tuesday my old drug company (Clinovia/ BUPA) are coming to collect their drugs fridge (Which I dont really understand why as they cant use it for anyone else so will just scrap it, but because my care is no longer with them they want it back- plus we've had this fridge for well over 10years as well!). I have been using this fridge at uni for all my milk and ensure plus etc., so I have delibrately been ignoring their calls since the middle of April. However as I have now finished uni and dont need it I rang them and getting them to collect from my uni house. Then on the Wednesday I will be back in my home town to get keys to my new house. Also somewhere in that week before going to edinburgh and getting back before the wednesday I need to finish packing my uni room up as I most likely won't be staying there again after this week. I'm just so unbelievably happy and excited over this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment