Wedding!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blogging from my dsi xl

Not sure if this is exciting or just plain sad that i'm blogging from my nintendo DSi XL.

I got the XL on tuesday or wednesday of last week after saving up for it. i would trade in old wii or ds games I had completed and wouldn't play anymore and saving up the money on a game giftcard. Well I finally had enough pennies saved for one this week when I also added in some christmas money!

Since then I have been feeling pretty poorly with a flu virus (albeit more mildly than if I hadn't had the flu vaccine). On advice from my CF team I was started on tamiflu and ciprofloxacillin on friday. The virus seemed to hit from nowhere on friday morning but it was probably running at a low grade all week and peaked over the weekend. on saturday I didn't even want to read my book (very unusual!) or open any of the post i've been waiting for.

Starting to feel better today although from the state of my chest its not gone completely and can only keep my fingers crossed that the cipro is strong enough and ivs wont be needed!!! also this has been a good reminder as to why the flu vaccine is so important and why i'm glad I have it every year.

1 comment:

  1. VERY glad to hear that you are feeling better hunny, look after yourself! Lovely photos from Christmas and New Year on here too, looks like you had a great time!

    Take care,

    Hugs,

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete