Wedding!

Friday, February 18, 2011

A week of alot of baking and other things

So it appears that it wasn't wait and see how I got on with the septrin before I started IVs!! On monday I got a nice surprise phone call from my CF nurse to book in me for some IVs! I will know be starting on those on the 2nd March as I had said the earliest I could start them was the 28th Feb. They couldn't do the 28th Feb and then when I checked my diary I realised I was at diabetic clinic on the 2nd March anyway so it was decided to combine clinic with the start of IVs!!! Whilst wasn't expecting to be booked in, it turns out it probably won't be such a bad thing as I have come out with another cold today, after being cold free for all of about 5days. So whilst the septrin will hopefully prevent this cold from getting on my chest it won't make my chest any better than it was before either.

I have done quite abit of baking this week! On Monday I made a batch of shrewsbury biscuits (a rich biscuit with raisins in). Wednesday I made mini banoffee cupcakes and shared them with my friends (packet mix). Yesterday I made a batch of fairy cakes from scratch and made them rainbow surprise ones (you stir in hundreds and thousands into the mixture before spooning into cases) and then decorated them with icing and glitter writing icing pens! Today I have just made another batch of shrewsbury biscuits but these ones have got white chocolate chips in instead of raisins. I must say all of them have tasted very yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment