Wedding!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Not alot has happened

Not alot has really been happening since my last blog post.

I've been busy organising the scout sleepover and doing risk assessments for the activities that we hope to run for it.

I spent some time with my brother and his family on tuesday. I love spending time with my nieces. Even if I did end up covered in rusk biscuit- twice!!

I have also done some more baking. This time I made rocky road cupcakes! They are pretty chocolatey and also very very yummy!!



I also made some more penguin biscuits as my last supply ran out. I have also ordered some new cutters which I look forward to using to see if the shapes are recognisable and how they will work out!! Will post pictures to see if people can work out what they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment