Wedding!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Catch up

With my ever useful diary I am working out what I have done since my last blog!

We had some family friends visiting on wednesday, it was abit weird seeing them! It's been about 4/5years since we last saw them and boy have those kids grown!!!! It made me feel old when one of them turns 10 next month and I remember her being born.

Thursday I was at clinic and that didnt go well. I've lost 2kgs since being at clinic a month ago and my lung function is also down about 15%. However because I feel alright despite these numbers I've got orals and 2weeks to get it back up otherwise I will be back on IVs again, which would be a 6week break! Thursday evening I went to a charity fashion show. It was good fun and I even got a new pair of trousers and a jumper!!!

Friday I met a friend for some lunch and got some more lovely cuddles with her baby boy.

Saturday my daytime was spent doing a charity bag pack with the scouts. It was a good day and £660 was raised but boy are bag packs boring!! I really dont like doing them but they are a good fundraiser and the kids dont mind doing it. Saturday evening I went with a few friends to see Boston Gangshow (after our own gangshow which was held in February). It was an interesting experience and I think I will leave it at that!!

Yesterday I didn't really do alot. I went round to my parents and we sat out in the garden enjoying the sunshine :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment