Wedding!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My A-Z!

Just For Fun ... My A-Z

Shamelessly stolen from my friend Becky's blog!!

A - Age:
24

B - Bed size:
Single

C - Chore you hate: Ironing

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog but the dog we had when I was a child was called Cindy

E - Essential start your day item: erm at the moment that would be a cup of tea and party rings!

F - Favorite color: I don't know if I really had a favourite but I have a purple bedroom and I picked that so I guess purple!

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5 foot 2

I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the recorder in primary school and that's it

J - Job title: Volunteer

K - Kid(s): none

L - Living arrangements:
Live in a semidetached bungalow by myself

M - Mom's name:
Janet

N - Nicknames: Floss

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Lots and lots!! For courses of IVs, three portacath ops and other CF related stays.

P - Pet Peeve: People who are late

Q - Quote from a movie: " I carried a watermelon" Dirty Dancing!

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 older sisters and a twin brother

T - Time you wake up: depends on whether the alarm is set and how well I am. Usually somewhere between 7am and 8.30am on natural rising if I am well, anything as late as 9.30am when not feeling so good.

U- Underwear:
Girl boxers

V - Vegetable you dislike: Parsnip

W - Ways you run late: Other people! Mainly other people I have to pick up and take to scout meetings so have no choice but to wait for them when they are late (I have been known to leave people behind if they are late and I know they aren't needed for say adult/child ratio numbers!!)

X - X-rays you've had: At least 25 chest x-rays but probably alot more as I'm sure some years I have had more than 1 x-ray but usually it is one x-ray a year. I've also had my neck and spine x-rayed when I was in a car accident.

Y - Yummy food you make: Biscuits and cake

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment