Wedding!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

quick catch-up

Thursday I had a pretty quiet day after clinic. I went to my friends house and spent some time with her and my god-daughter. We spent some time outside which she loved and seems to calm her down when she gets grouchy!

Friday I travelled to my bfs ready to go to wales for the weekend.

My weekend was spent in Wales with my bfs family. We didn't really do alot. He spent a lot of time sorting out some of the stuff that he has in storage to bring down to his new house. We popped in and saw all of his siblings during the course of the weekend also.

Monday I went to cadbury world (see previous blog post).

Tuesday and wednesday was spent at my bfs house. He was at work during the day but we had the late afternoons and evenings together. They were both thoroughly enjoyable evenings. Tuesday we sat and did our own hobbies side by side on the living room floor (I was doing a jigsaw, he was doing his lego kits) and wednesday he helped with my jigsaw. We sat and talked at the same time and it just felt right. It was comfortable and content and felt like I could do that for years to come and still be happy.

Today I came back to my house ready for tomorrow. When I got back into town I went and got my phone upgrade-woohoo!! Then this afternoon I saw my god-daughter again. I got some free headphones with my upgrade that have a RRP of £150. I was never going to use them so I put them up for sale on a fb page and got £80 for them. This was quite cool considering they didn't cost me anything and I now have some spending money for my holiday in a few weeks time without having to worry about bills as well.

Tomorrow I am at the hospital for Part 1 of my annual assessment. Tomorrow is the day of tests and then in a months time I get an indepth review of all the results and how things are going. It's never pleasant but just one of those things I have to do.

Friday evening and saturday daytime I'm spending with my bf before coming home again to babysit my nieces sunday daytime for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment