Wedding!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pics!

On saturday evening my parents took me to a chinese resturant to celebrate my degree results. When I got to the table there was a balloon on there and after our main course a cake was brought out!!
This picture isnt so good but is of my congratulations cards and 2 new home ones on the left handside of my windowsill:
On the right hand side of my windowsill:

And a clearer picture of my 2 new home cards with a congrats card on my degree as well! Also the vase with some flowers in:



Then finally, my collection of Slyvac:


These were my grandmas but she knew I liked them and gave them to me as a house-warming present. Until I can get a proper shelf or something put up to display them better they have to stay in there, but it is a bit low to the ground, so not 100% happy with them there but at least they are out of the box!

































No comments:

Post a Comment