Wedding!

Friday, July 17, 2009

a week of not much happening

So I haven't really done loads this week.

Since I last blogged:

On friday I did a food shop with my mum and grandma. My grandma still isn't (and is highly unlikely to ever be) well enough to be able to manage food shopping by herself like she used too, so we now take her food shopping and my mum doesn't have a car as my dad takes it to work so she borrows mine. Which is why we all go food shopping together on a friday morning! Friday evening I was at my breakthrough rehearsal. I was asked to create the programmes for the show (which is on the 25th so next friday!!!!).

Saturday I created most of the programme for Breakthrough, its just a very basic simple design so was quite easy but was missing a few peoples names so couldnt complete it.

Sunday I didn't really do much-went to my parents house for some tea.

Monday I went to work for a couple of hours to have some training on how they run the card shop for when I do some holiday temporary cover. I knew most of it, just had to be trained on the paypoint machine that is mainly used for paying gas or electric bills and phone top-up.

Tuesday I was at the RBL branch meeting. There was an argument between two of the members and one of them stormed out! It made it a little bit more interesting, usually the meetings are quite boring because I'm just not interested in most of the branch stuff such as the accounts!

Wednesday I went upto my brothers and had some lunch with his girlfriend and her little girl. Who absolutely adores me! We seem to have a game whenever I go up there where we play "picnic". Which involves her putting her blanket on the floor and tipping out all her play plates and things and some play food and I have to sit on the floor with her, while she pours me a cup of tea and makes me "sandwiches". That just seems to be our little thing and theres no convincing her otherwise not to play the game. It was a nice couple of hours. I also got the programmes sent off to be printed/photocopied and they are now all ready for the show. In the evening I went kickboxing and got my new gloves for when we do the pad work and some kickboots, which just protect the top of my feet. Again this is useful when we do padwork as otherwise feet get very red quite quickly when practising the kicks. I'm enjoying doing kickboxing again and is a good chance to meet some new people.

Yesterday I didn't really do alot and haven't really done much today either except food shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment