Wedding!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

very long time no blog

Ok, so it's been a month since I blogged! I don't really remember all thats happened, so not going to try-will just give some bullet points of the main things and then keep myself more upto date from now on!!
  • On the 17th June I got the keys to my bungalow and moved some stuff in!
  • On the 22nd June I got a sofa and armchair delivered so I had furniture to sit on!!
  • I went away for a weekend to Brugges between the 3rd-6th July
  • On the 6th July I also found out my degree results and got a 2.1!!!!! (Insert massive smile here!). So that means I now hold an Upper second class honours degree in Pyschology With Clinical Psychology and can be known as Helen Turner BSc.
  • On the 8th July I spent my first night in my bungalow so have now officially moved in.

Ok, so thats all caught up extremely briefly to today!

Today I was at normal CF clinic, where things went well. My lung function has gone up from 68 to 72%, which I was happy with as am recovering from a cold and halfway through a course of oral antibiotics. So for it to of gone up is alot better than I was expecting.

I dont really have much else to say, so will leave this one here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment