Wedding!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feeling so incredibly lonely and upset right now.

I don't know where to turn or who to talk to, so I thought maybe writing a blog post might help.

I need something or someone who's completely impartial and that I can vent at and not have to worry that the topic will come up again when things are fine again.

I just don't want to feel like this anymore. Being in tears 3 times in one day is too much and feeling so tired and upset that your crying yourself to sleep just isn't good.

I don't even know how to start saying what's upsetting me so I guess this blog post wasn't all that useful. I guess I just want a day that's not stressful or taken up so much by health things right now-i want a time out on life just for a shortwhile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, you don't know really know me but if you would like to talk to someone my email address is fairyviks@hotmail.com

    I don't know what its like to have cf or be diabetic but know what its like to be ill and not able to do the things you want (slight under statement there!)

    Take care

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki,

    just seen your comment and thank you for the words of support. I will save your email address for the future if you dont mind :)

    Helen

    ReplyDelete