Wedding!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A mother's intiution

I have decided there is truly something special about mums. I haven't said anything to her about feeling down or really upset but she can obviously tell. Just after christmas I was going to buy a stand with 12 fairies on, and she got it for me and said I would have to wait until easter for it. I said this was ok. Well today she just gave it to me and she said she thought I could do with a smile and that its not my easter present early but just something extra because I deserve it and here it is:
It's not the best picture of it, so if you want to see a better one visit http://www.nemesisnow.co.uk and search for Fairy Realm and you will see the picture they have which is the same as what I've got.

Mothers really are the best, knowing that she will always be there. Even when I don't talk she still knows and offers her unwavering support. It's nice to know

No comments:

Post a Comment