Wedding!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My day

I was right about my tea yesterday-definitely wasn't random but definitely was yummy!! I had roast chicken, mash potato, peas, sweetcorn, carrots, yorkshire pudding and gravy. That was followed by mummy made rice pudding-delicious!!

Today I went through all my clothes- got rid of the ones I didn't want and then generally tidied my wardrobe and drawers up. After that all the clothes I have are nicely put away and there's even a little room left for some new tops or trousers- now that's good tidying :o)
I then met up with my mum and we went shopping for my dads birthday presents. It's been good spending time with my mum yesterday and tomorrow (although my grandma is convinced that's because I'm ill and needed looking after which isn't true).
This afternoon I went to one of the gym's in town- Ocean's health & fitness and joined it. I have been thinking about this for the last few weeks. So now instead of doing kickboxing (as i can't afford both) I will be attending the gym. It looks like a good one (and one of my friends goes and says its very friendly). It also has a swimming pool attached to it, which is more private and most importantly CLEANER than the one in the local leisure centre. I am looking forward to being able to go swimming there quite regularly as well as using the x-trainer in the actual gym part and the treadmill and excercise bike. I don't think I will ever really be using the weights side to it but I will have the option should I chose. Also as part of the monthly fee I will have access to different fitness classes, so I may take part in some of them as well. I'm interested in some of the cycle or step ones. Particularly the step ones as I like that excercise on my wii fit plus and find it quite beneficial.
For tea tonight I had something abit random again:This is 2chicken breasts smothered in bbq sauce and cheese with pasta in a tomato and basil sauce. It was really quite scrummy and there was nothing left on the plate by the end of it.

My mum is really shocked when she hears what I've been eating recently. I never used to eat any kind of sauce (so that would of been plain chicken breast with plain pasta), or cheese. In fact until I was about 12 I wouldn't eat chips, however even now I prefer only the skinny chips or "french fries" as opposed to normal chips like from a chip shop. I will eat more french fries than I will chip shop chips (so I'm still quite picky). I would never have pizza but now love it and I would never of had anything like the meal I've just devoured today!!!

I'm still trying new things out and seeing if I like it now or not, I think part of this is because I'm choosing to try it and not being made too. Also it lends for abit of variety in life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment