Wedding!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catch up

So since my last post a week ago:

I have spent every day at my parents house! We sell poppy pins, car poppies and lorry poppies on ebay every year for the Poppy Appeal. Well this week the sales went crazy and every day we were posting out over 100 envelopes. Well that takes a lot of time to get them off the computer and packaged up. So I was spending every day helping my mum do those while my dad was at work during the day!

Wednesday evening I went to beavers (yay) and had fun there.

Thursday evening it was cubs and scouts and my dad came out with me to give a talk on Remembrance and the poppy appeal. It seemed to go well and the kids seemed to learn some stuff.

Friday I had to fit in food shopping as well as ebay packaging! Then in the evening it was gangshow rehearsals. It's going well and I will now be carrying a flag on stage (woop woop!).

Yesterday I got to babysit for my gorgeous 3month old niece while my brother took my 5yr old niece to some fireworks. I wasn't really bothered about going to a display as it was just too cold and still struggling with the pleurisy. So instead i got to have cuddles with my niece and put her to bed. She spent alot of the evening sleeping anyway so inbetween i got to watch strictly come dancing and x factor!

Not alot planned for the upcoming week beyond my usual stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment