Wedding!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

100th blog post!

So I was about to blog when I realised that this would be my 100th blog post. It's not even going to be much of anything interesting but thought it should be noted that this is my 100th post according to my blogger stats.

So on with the post that I was going to write then!

I want to share with you my favourite page out of my new 2012 diary! The diary is an Edward Monkton one and this year it is the Chicken of Prosperity on the front (last year it was the dippy donkey). Every month you have a page of something edward monkton, the month to view on one page and then a week to a page in between. This year the picture below shows my favourite page:



I love Edward Monkton and have quite a large collection of his coasters (my aim is to eventually collect all of them), I also have a teapot now and an individual teapot with its own cup.

I have discovered that you either get Edward Monkton and his stuff or you don't. Some people just don't get it where as I love his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment