Wedding!

Friday, December 23, 2011

So.......

It's the 23rd December, christmas is nearly upon us and its certainly been an interesting lead up to it!!

I went away to my friends house at the weekend for a few days and we then went on to a cottage for a few days away there. Things were great while we were at her house but apparently a difference in opinion on the subject as to how friendly you should be with your ex-lecturers/teachers means she is no longer really happy with me. Since coming home on wednesday she has not been replying to any messages I've sent her and she left quite quickly after dropping me off- not even stopping for a drink before leaving again. Ah well I'm sure things will be fine and if not I guess we weren't as good friends as I thought we were. I'm not upset with her over her views and can respect that we have differences in how we see things but she doesn't seem to feel the same way.

Yesterday I also managed to have abit of a blazing row with my brother over text message which was interesting to say the least. It basically boiled down to the fact that ever since we've had our own money and the ability to go out into town and spend it however we like (so about 16 onwards when people start going into town now it seems and generally getting drunk- not me just my brother!) I have always helped him out when hes been short on money and needed help. This has happened in varying amounts and I have rarely ever said no. So he always thinks whenever he needs money he can just ask and it wont be a problem. Well this timeI said no as he still owes me money from August and he didnt like it and alot of things were said and I reminded him I'm not his personal bank. He also then tried to guilt me into changing my mind by saying he has two young girls and its christmas etc etc. In the end though I think it was all sorted and seemed he was having a bad morning and I got the brunt of it which wasn't really necessary.

Some more positive things though:
  • all my presents are wrapped and delivered to the correct houses they need to be in for christmas day
  • the presents I have received from people are also put away ready for christmas day and away from temptation
  • I made gingerbread biscuits yesterday in christmassy shapes for over the festive weekend

I ran out of positive things for now.


Tomorrow it is my grandmas birthday so I will be going out for some lunch to celebrate her birthday with her. Then will be going to my parents ready to spend Christmas day there.

My camera is currently on charge so that I can take lots of pictures. I am looking forward to christmas day and spending it with family

No comments:

Post a Comment