Wedding!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Good weekend

This weekend was a good weekend.

I spent the weekend in Wales with my boyfriend at his parents house. We went down thursday night and came back last night.

Every time I go I feel more and more comfortable, as if I just fit with his family and it's like I belong - which is a nice feeling to have. I don't think I've ever really felt like this with any of my previous boyfriends families.

Saturday night we went to the top of the Great Orme (http://www.greatorme.org.uk/greatorme.html) just in time to see the sun starting to set. It was a very beautiful view and quite romantic (it would of been more romantic but a group of amateur photographers kind of ruined it by turning up 5mins after we did and then talking loudly about the best position to be in and clicking away with their cameras with the flash on!). I was also treated to a chinese takeaway which was very yummy, I haven't had a chinese in awhile so it was good.

It was abit of a relaxing weekend, we went to the local shops a couple of times. My bf spent some of the time in the garage with his dad and brother, as they are building a pirate ship for his nephews (it actually looks quite good and think once its done will be very impressive). While they were in the garage I spent some time with his mum. We seem to be getting on well which is also nice.

We went to see his sister and family on the friday night which was nice. All of his nieces and nephew there seem to like me which is good, there was a battle at one point as to who would get to sit on our knees and who would be sat between us (i believe a photo was taken of this but I havent seen it yet).

Will be going back in a few weeks time hopefully.

Today so far I have been busy reducing my large to-do list that I seem to have gathered. On the to do list still is to find my charger for my ds, find my address book and cook some tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment