Wedding!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The real to-do list

Do you ever feel like your to-do list is never ending, that you cross one thing off and 3 more things get added??? Thats how I feel right now, so much is going on and I don't even know how to fit it all in properly. Then I saw this picture:

And it made me realise that maybe my list isn't so bad and I should just take some of the pressure off. So what my house isn't the tidiest it could be, not many people see it (by that the people who enter my house are me, my bf and my mum). The parts people see if other people come to the door is tidy so what does it matter????

Things need doing and as long as the real important stuff is done what does it matter if the lesser things dont get done because you choose to do something fun instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment