Wedding!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

8 months and 23 days

Thats how long it has been since I last started IVs!! Or will be based on when I next start them, which will be next tuesday.

After spending the last couple of months gradually and almost unnoticably getting worse. Day to day tasks getting that little bit harder to complete, things like that.

Also despite my best efforts the weight is dropping off. I have now lost a kilo in weight since being at clinic two weeks ago-thats not great news.

So on Tuesday I will be starting 2 weeks of IVs and will be doing them at my parents house so my mum can help do some of the doses and things like cook for me so I dont have to, so hopefully can get the best benefit from them.

I am getting my 'wonder' drug and 1 other, so although the side effects from the tazocin are not great the good stuff it does is worth it. I will be on anti-sickness tablets from the start this time so hopefully the tazocin side effects wont be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment