Wedding!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My last week of August was spent in Wales with my bf and his son. It was a good week and we did lots of different things, including celebrating 2 birthdays! Below is some photos from the week:









We spent our days playing and visiting his family. I got to try out Mario & Sonic at the london olympic games on the wii whilst visiting his sister and nephew and nieces. The kids managed to beat me quite thoroughly but I enjoyed it and it reinforced my wish to have this game in my possession sometime soon. Hopefully I will be able to convince my bf he will want to play on it occasionally too.

We visited his other sister for tea one evening as well which was highly yummy and was to my knowledge the first time I had eaten chilli and I enjoyed it!

A soft play area was visited and a walk round some shops was indulged in afterwards for the adults whilst the child slept.

We spent sometime at a place called Gypsy Wood (which I think was most definitely for the adults) which had a model railway set-up and you could look for fairies as you went exploring. A trip to the swimming pool was included and was an experience which was enjoyed by all.

Since getting home I spent my birthday money on amazon purchasing some items of my wishlist. These items include: Brothers & Sisters Series 5, The big bang theory series 5, Life Season 1, Ladybird classic collection 1000piece jigsaw, The greek myths: The complete and definitive edition (book), Best shop in town jigsaw (1000piece), The hour I first believed by Wally Lamb (book), For One more day by Mitch Albom (book) and The IT crowd series 4.

That was some good money birthday spending. I am still waiting for it to arrive though as I went for super saver delivery and I got an email yesterday saying they had been delayed and wont be dispatched until the 10th.

After spending my birthday money I then continued to browse online at different things and managed to find christmas presents for my bf and his mum at some bargainous prices. So they were also ordered and bought and still being delivered in the post. I am going to feel extremely popular over the next few days with lots of different parcels arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment