Wedding!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Broken boiler :o(

I have a broken boiler! It is constantly dripping dirty water when the boiler is on, even if the heating is off and I'm not running the hot water. It's also not heating properly either. Therefore I spent last night at my parents house as it's too cold for me to be in a house with no heating.

Today a british gas engineer was meant to be coming out sometime between 8-1pm to fix it. When they had not turned up by half one I rang the estate agents who I rent from (who organised the appt), they rang back at half past 2 saying there had been an error on british gas end and that they would be now coming out sometime between 4-5pm but definitely no later than 6pm. Which is the time they stop coming out for the day. It is now 6.05pm and no british gas engineer!!!!! Therefore I am now spending tonight at my parents house as well. Not a happy bunny.

1 comment:

  1. Broken boilers are totally pants hunny, really hope it's fixed soon!

    Hugs!

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete