Wedding!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Very long time

It's been a very long time, but I thought I would start doing some more blogging again!

A quick catch-up on my life- I've now been with my boyfriend 5months, my diabetes control has got alot better so I have alot more energy now. My CF is still fluctuating and in the last year my baseline lung function has dropped by about 10% and there is no explanation for this, so it is something I just have to accept. I am now an Assistant Scout Leader and loving it, I have been placed in charge of all the paperwork side for the scout group, which I love, as does our GSL because she knows that everything will get done like she asks. The GSL is a friend of mine who I have known all my life and we are also in another group together, so she knows I'm a good bet. If she asks for something to be done, she knows it will be done within 24hours and be back with her. We have a scout troop that consists of 11members now- which is fantastic because it was a new one that only started at the end of September.

I hope to blog alot more regularly and keep upto date with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment