Wedding!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Moving forward...

......ever so slightly since my last post!

Lots of phone calls received today!

My skin prick test for aspergillous is now happening tomorrow morning and is scheduled to take an hour, Might take my camera with me and try and get photos, otherwise I will just take them on my phone and upload them on here somehow.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be starting a 2week course of Ivs, the drug cocktail of choice is tobramycin and tazocin. Fingers crossed they will go well and do a good job.


Still no news on my bone scan results so I shall be hounding for them tomorrow afternoon while in clinic!

In other news my sister has landed safely in Cyprus, they love their new house. Apparently they have a massive garden and there is not one patch of grass and they woke up this mornig to nice sunny weather and a temperature of 25degrees celcius. I woke upto cold and miserable and no idea what the temperature was but needed my fleece on to go into town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment