Wedding!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tomorrow is meant to be the end of IVs. I say meant to be as today and yesterday I've been feeling worse than when I started them, so I'm not convinced I will get away with finishing IVs tomorrow.

Yesterday and today my chest has been aching all day no matter what I've done to try and make it go away. Interestingly yesterday the pain was predominantly on the lower left side which during the night shifted to general all over pain. Today it has been predominantly on the lower right side of my chest with occasional periods of all over chest aching/pain. It is now currently at the all over aching stage. I don't quite know what my CF team will do or say when I pass on this news tomorrow.

Yesterday I was feeling so rough I didnt get up until 9.30am, had a snooze for an hour at 2pm and was in bed at 7pm until 9am this morning! Then today I went into town with my mum thinking I was better. Only to end up sat on a bench in the local shopping centre while my mum finished off a couple of essential shopping items in a few shops before coming back to collect me to take me home again! I couldn't even get halfway round town without bad chest pain. I was just getting slower walking round and my mum could tell something wasn't right. This is worse than when I started my IVs.

My biggest worry is they will decide to take me onto the ward, so in preparation tonight I've downloaded some tv programmes onto my laptop for viewing incase I can't get net access. I will also take a small bag with me, that contains a few days clothing just incase!! As it's an hour each way to my hospital, so it's just too far to travel back for a suitcase and then back to the hospital in one day. therefore if I have a small bag I can stay and my mum can bring in more clothes for me friday or saturday when she would next be able to make it over!!

Fingers crossed I will be coming home IV free and definitely no hospital stay on the horizon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment