Wedding!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pictures

Attached are some pictures I said I would add over the last week.


This picture is me with my port needled and the normal dressing over it:
This picture is my port needled without a dressing on it. I like to change the tegaderm half way through as I find it abit itchy and so like to give my skin some air for abit if I can:

This is a close up of my port needled without the dressing on. You can see where my skin has gone wrinkly where the tegaderm has been for a week:
This a weeks supply of intravenous antibiotics! The top shelf is Tobramycin in eclipses and the bottom shelf is my Tazocin:

This is me doing my Hypertonic Saline and getting bored, so decided to take a picture. I have to do it through the old pari boy nebuliser as its too powerful in my eflow and I can't cope with it:

This is the results of my skin prick test. My right arm is the first one where you can see a reaction to the House Dust Mites (HDM) and a rather large reaction to cats (C). There is no reaction to grass (G) and a slight reaction to the aspergillus (asp). There is also a large reaction to the histamine (+) but that is what they expect. My reaction to the cats was as large as the one to the histamine! On my left arm is the repeat test for the aspergillus. This was taken quite early on in the second test so you can't really see any reactions as yet but I got as big a reaction to the control (+) again the second time and a slight reaction to aspergillus again:

So I think thats all the photos I said I would post.

No comments:

Post a Comment