Wedding!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Interesting start...

So an interesting start to the New Year it is!!

Today I went round to my grandmas house to take down her christmas decorations for her and put back her ordinary ornaments etc. Well I somehow managed to miss the last stair and fell down it resulting in this nice lump and bruise appearing on my foot:
It is very sore and I can't currently bend my big toe or really walk on this foot with out a very large increase in the pain. I have however managed to reduce the swelling now by alternating an ice pack and heat. I don't think it requires a trip to the hospital (mainly because I don't want to sit in a&e for hours to be told they can't really do anything), however if is still very painful tomorrow or the swelling increases then I will go and see what they can do!

1 comment:

  1. Then what happened after that? I have it now and I'm realy worried.
    Pls help me thank u

    ReplyDelete