Wedding!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What is with facebook and how it makes you feel.

I made the decision today to remove someone from facebook. This is the same person who I talked about a few posts ago. I thought she was a very good friend, but ever since the spiteful email she has completely ignored me. I lost my bbm contacts last week and after sending my pin out again so they could re add me she has ignored it, ignored several attempts at contact also via text or on facebook and email. She has also already restricted her profile so I could no longer see her status updates. So it was like I was not allowed to be involved or see what she was doing in her life but she still wanted to know what I was doing.

To me that isn't friendship or her wanting to move on from things that were said in the email, that to me is a clear sign that our friendship of nearly 6years no longer means anything to her and she no longer wants to hear from me at all. I don't know how long it will take her to realise she has been deleted off facebook or if she will try and make contact to see why or not.

I feel very sad about this and the thought still makes me very upset. It feels as bad as when I split up with a boyfriend. I still can't believe she seems to be so determined to cut me out of her life over a simple difference of opinions



No comments:

Post a Comment