Wedding!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 2

Your favourite movie

This is a tough one! I have a lot of films I could watch time and time again but I guess the one that wins is the one I used to watch alot of in my childhood. I would literally rewind the video of this film and then press play again. I don't watch it so much now but it's still a film I would never ever get rid of. So my favourite film is:

Annie!

I've always loved Annie, there was a stage where I literally knew it word for word. There's something about Annie's belief that everything will work out ok one day that is really rather compelling. She was having a tough life yet still remained positive. Who can't learn a life lesson from that??? Plus some catchy songs in there and it's a complete winner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment