Wedding!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Life

Life can be very unfair. I need a virtual break because right now things are all a little overwhelming and looking at facebook and twitter and seeing some very inconsequential status updates are just very frustrating/irritating/annoying. It's taking A LOT of energy to refrain from commenting on some of these statuses with things I will most likely regret in the future when things seem a little better.

I won't be online for awhile because dealing with life is proving to be quite difficult recently and I have reached my limit of what I can cope with and still put on a positive face. I don't like to read constantly negative posts on facebook/twitter and so I don't want to become one of those people. When things are better and I can be positive again I will be back.

Should you have my email address/ mobile phone number I will still be responding to those. However all social network sites are currently being ignored. I contemplated deactivating facebook but decided things weren't that extreme and I have more than enough will power to not go on there until I feel happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment