Wedding!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 3.....

.... Your Idea of the perfect first date

The perfect first date hmmmmmmmm, I genuinely have no idea on this one. I guess the perfect first date would be an activity which allowed you to talk to the person and get to know them but not too intimate so it doesn't feel to weird or uncomfortable. I don't think the cinema makes a good first date as you can't actually talk to the person, I think thats more of a third or fourth date kind of thing.

So erm the perfect first date maybe a meal or meeting for a cup of tea/coffee. Something pretty casual as you can always move onto do other things from both of those if you get on well and if you don't it wont be awkward to say goodbye.

As you can probably tell I'm not so good at the whole dating thing, I've never really gone on any proper dates as such, all my relationships have kind of just started so its hard to think about what I would see as a perfect first date if I was meeting a complete stranger with the view to going out with them.

I guess this day hasn't really told you a lot more about me has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment