Wedding!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 4.....

.........Favourite photo of your best friends

so although I take alot of photos I don't have alot of photos of my best friends. This is the best one I have so I guess it's my favourite one of them. This was taken New Years Eve 2010. S has been my friend for nearly 14years now and I have known J properly for the last 2years (they are married). The teddy I am holding is Trike, who is actually J's dinosaur. There is a long story behind Trike so I won't go into it. S and J and great friends and I feel honoured to be part of their lives. They are about to enter exciting times as S is due to give birth any day now and I have already been asked to be Godmother to their child!! I couldn't ask for better friends than these 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment